Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bridal Inspiration: All the Pretty Bouquets

I find myself breathless after spending an hour browsing over the pages of Magnolia Rouge online, How I wish I could leaf through the pages of this magazine on paper.  I'm actually trying to avoid reading online for too long because it is straining on the eyes.  It  would be nice if I could take this magazine to bed with me so I can read through each page at my leisure.  

The magazine is filled with beautiful wedding inspirations from real weddings across the globe.  It is truly a must-read especially for those who are searching for wonderful ideas for their special day.  I am loving these bridal bouquets!  I think they are perfect inspirations for Spring and Summer weddings.  Taking advantage of the season and making use of various blooms which are found in the local garden.  I love how vines, ferns, and succulents have been incorporated with an assortment of flowers in each arrangement.  The small bunches are nice but oh, how I love the bigger ones!

bridal bouquet
yellow bridal bouquet

peach and pink bridal bouquet

unique bridal bouquet

wedding bouquet

beautiful bridal bouquet

succelents bridal bouquet

unique bouquet for the bride

Which of these bridal bouquets did your like?

No comments: