Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Rustic Spring Garden Wedding Inspirations

In my inbox today are these lovely wedding-themed shops from Etsy.  How I wish I can go back to those months before our wedding day and get my hands on the planning and preparations. For couples who want a a rustic spring gsrden wedding, here are some inspirations for you:



I DO ring bearer dish by rae dunn  o  Pussywillow Boutonniere by french mouse
Tree Initials Wedding Invitation by ellothere   o   Spring Cherry Blossoms Branch by lunatique art
Love Letters by Katie Leigh Designs  o  Love Nest Boutonniere by pomp and plumage  

Handmade Nested Mini-Bowls by bailey bowls  o  Woodland Wedding Box by April Hiler Designs     
Tree Bark Wedding Rings by bcyr jewelry  o   Three Leaf Plates by Chrissy Ann Ceramics

No comments: