Sunday, June 14, 2009

A Wedding Fairytale by Simply Bloom Photography

I'm now a Simply Bloom Fan. Vania and Christine are the artistic women behind Simply Bloom Photography. I love the dreamy, vintage, romantic, fairy-tale like concept of their photos.

Vania and Christine

It was soooo hard to pick out my favorite shots because all of them are sooo beautiful. Just amazing photography. I'll run out of words to describe their work but they're simply breathtaking!


Stephanie and Josh
New Orleans Wedding


Sara & Jay
Nashville, Tennessee



Madeleine & Colby

Bridgestreet Huntsville, AL




Jennifer & Andrew
near Desoto Falls, AL



Jennifer and Jonathan
Hunstville, AL

3 comments:

SimplyBloomPhotography said...

Rachel,
we are IMMENSELY flattered by your post, thank you SO SO much!

-V&C

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Such unique photography -amazing photos.

Conversation Pieces said...

What fab photos... I'm recently engaged (still sounds to weird to say that!) so I'm loving these :)