Sunday, April 19, 2009

Pre-nuptial Photos from the lens of Bobbi and Mike

Pre-wedding photos are precious and I love the photography of Bobbi and Mike, (a husband and wife team) because they're fun, spontaneous and true-to-life! Found the link from JenaDEvent's list of inspirational photographers. It took me a long time to choose my most favorite shots but I had to narrow down my choices and here they are:





katie + ryan



kari + nick

sarah + matt

laura + joe

deb + grant

I may have to spend the whole day or more to feature all my faves so you just have to go and see for yourself. Visit their website or blog (see their 2008 Top 100 Engagement Photos and 2008 Top 50 Posed) for more incredibly gorgeous pre-wedding and wedding photographs.

1 comment:

Kitchen fitter in Faversham said...

Gorgeous happy moments and pictures!! very inspiring!!